Rajaji National Park is a place to roam in the winter; it opens from November to June. This time it has been opened to roam, you can go here with your family. You can hire a car jeep to roam here, which will be used to roam the park. This is the most famous Wildlife Sanctuary in Uttarakhand.
Jeep Safari from Haridwar city:
|Pick up & Drop Haridwar City (Railway Station)|
|Indian||INR 2583||INR 2807||INR 3030||INR 3203||INR 3376||INR 3550|
|NRI||INR 3450||INR 4193||INR 4936||INR 5629||INR 6322||INR 7015|
India Easy Trip Pvt. Ltd. provides this service. Here you can see lions, cheetahs, elephants, deer and many other types of animals. The beauty here can leave a deep impression on you.
International Yoga Festival 2018
Join us for international yoga festival 2018. Yoga has been an important objective of everyone’s life since the beginning. India Easy Trip Pvt. Ltd. Provides yoga services. Haridwar has been a major place for yoga, due to its ancient pilgrimage city, yoga can also be found here. World famous yoga guru Baba Ramdev is also a resident of Hardwar who has made the Indian Yoga an identity throughout the world.
Haridwar has been a symbol of reverence and peace since ancient times. Today, we have become so busy in this run and race life that even on our body, we are able to meditate. Yoga not only improves our body but also removes tears of the head and thousands of diseases. By doing yoga we can live a lot, it improves our lifestyles.
Now there are so many benefits to yoga, so why do we delay. We organize a very large festival festival every year like this. If you want to join the Yoga Festival, you can also register on our site.
Our International Yoga Week Program
- 02 hour Yoga classes at 06:30 am
- Simple breakfast at 09:00 am to 01:00 pm
- Yoga Meditation sessions at 10:30am to 01:00 pm
- Simple Lunch at 01:30 pm to 02:30 pm
- Yoga Meditation sessions at 02:30 pm to 04:30 pm
- Evening tea break at 04:30 pm to 05:00 pm
- Yoga Meditation sessions at 05:00 pm to 07:00 pm
- Evening Ganga ceremony (Ganga Aarti) bank of river Ganga
- Special culture programs, dance or songs from 07:15 pm to 08:30 pm
- Dinner at 08:30 pm